Flameboy's Adventure 2 Flameboy's Adventure 2

Well Done, my erm.....Podgy Friend...

Not bad tom for a first flash, but you could improve, as nearly every flash on this site can. As for Fraser's verdict, i bet this is going to be a rather good series. Make more, and i might be working on a better preloader for you to use. i was talking with Danny about it today, and i might create it for you. I'll speak about it with you tomorrow.

Tom-inc responds:

Thank you wise master your guidance is strongly apreciated. Seriously though that would be great Fred. And I swear episodes 3 and 4 do have some talking as opposed to just fighting. I wish i could say the same for 5 but i cant. Expect an epic battle between flameboy wetboy and devil man... in the rain. And the story will make sense. Woot.

nosnse nosnse

thisr ocked ass of the highest degree

this flash made no sense but it ruled the best bit was the worm getting hacked witha razor axe thingy. in short this ruled!!!

vicious-X responds:

mario - behind the games mario - behind the games

lol

yeh as LQ_Spam said, the best bit was pressing the small X in the corner.The movie was kinda like a rollercoaster, coz its a really scary ride, but after you come off it, u wanna do it again, but this was shit so i say it was a crappy ride and i definetly dont wanna go back on.

Link is Mad Link is Mad

that was bad

to be honest psychoticpsymon was right. the text lingered for too long, the music for the NES was bad and scratchy and the plot was somewhat non-existent.

Super Mario World Tales Super Mario World Tales

pretty poor, actually.....

yeh, um.... did at actually make any sense? nope. was there an point to that? nope. are my flashes better, even tho they are under the same name, called super mario tales? yep. shud u watch them? yep. shud u take pointers from them? yep.

Mario Kart ROAD RAGE! Mario Kart ROAD RAGE!

the only bit

...which was funny was the bit where Mario throws a shell at the guy. the rest was crap.

2003| Mario gets old 2003| Mario gets old

yeh....

Prodigy16 is right! you need to make a series about it!

NG Series War NG Series War

that was amazing!

that was the best flash i have ever seen! that should be the official newgrounds flash file! that flash was real cool! i wish i could create flashes like that!

Unknown Ninja Unknown Ninja

well done

1.make a preloader or use the one newgrounds supplies you with.

2. use the stop command at the end to finish your movie.

other than that, it was gud.

Fire-Godess responds:

I did use newgrounds preloader. How do I use the stop command?

American HEROES American HEROES

Huh?!?

this made absolutely no sense at all.